- Birth date / ID Number
- Marital status
- Contact information:
- Postal address
- Email address
- Contact number
- Credit card/payment method
- Purchasing habits or similar information
- IP address
Use of Personal Information:
We may store and use Personal Information for many purposes including:
- Sending you e-mails or mobile communications, such as newsletters and promotional offers, on behalf of the Winery or third parties;
- Sending you information regarding the site, including features, products or services;
- Contacting you with regard to surveys or Promotions in which you have participated;
- Completing a transaction or authorizing a purchase that you have requested;
- Verifying the accuracy of information you submitted to us;
- Collecting and responding to reports of inappropriate conduct by Visitors;
- Conducting aggregate research or analyzing the performance of our products or services;
- Monitoring, administering or improving the site or developing future web sites;
- Auditing the use of the site;
- Customizing the advertising and other content on the site;
- Contacting you about the site or inquiries you make through the site;
Disclosure of Information:
We may, in our sole discretion, share with third parties (service providers, promotions, co-sponsors, business transfers) information that is not associated with your name/identity such as:
- Website usage information
- Anonymous demographic information
- Aggregate user statistics
You may determine cookie use independently through your web browser settings. In the event that your personal information is incomplete or inaccurate on our database, it becomes your responsibility to inform us and supply us with the correct information so that we may address the issue.
Passive Collection of Information:
In addition to the Personal Information that you actively provide to us, we or our third party service providers may use a variety of technologies to automatically collect information about you when you use the site. This information may include Demographic Information, browser type, operating system, clickstream data, IP address, mobile device identifiers and other information.
The methods that we and our service providers may use to automatically collect such information include the following:
- Cookies: Cookies are data files that are placed on a computer when it is used to visit a web site. These cookies may be used for many purposes, including, without limitation, tracking user preferences and web pages visited while using the site. You may disable cookies using your browser’s preferences. However, some features of the site may not function properly or may operate slowly if you disable the cookies.
- Web Beacons: We may include small graphic images called web beacons, also known as “Internet tags” or “clear gifs,” in our web pages and e-mail messages. Web beacons may be invisible to you, but any electronic image inserted into a web page or e-mail can act as a web beacon. We may use web beacons or similar technologies for a number of purposes, including, without limitation, to count the number of visitors to the site, to monitor how users navigate the site, to count how many e-mails that we sent were actually opened or to count how many particular articles or links were actually viewed.
- Embedded Scripts: An embedded script is programming code that is designed to collect information about your interactions with the site. It is temporarily downloaded onto your computer from our web server or a third party we work with, is active only while you are connected to the site, and is deleted or deactivated thereafter.
- Mobile Device Identifiers: Certain mobile service providers uniquely identify mobile devices and we or our third-party service providers may receive such device information if you access the site through mobile devices. Certain features of the site may require collection of mobile phone numbers and we may associate that phone number with the mobile device identifiers. Additionally, some mobile phone service providers operate systems that pinpoint the physical location of devices that use their service. Depending on the provider, we and our third-party service providers may receive this information.
If we associate any such passively-collected information with Personal Information about you, we will treat the combined information as Personal Information.
It is important to note the site is not directed to individuals under the age of 18. We do not knowingly collect or solicit in personal information from anyone younger than 18. In the event that we discover personal information for an individual under the above mentioned age, we will take all the necessary procedures to delete it.
Please note that your personal information we have collected through the website and member databases may be deleted by terminating your account. It is important to note that we will not share, disclose or sell our customers personal information unless we are required to do so by law.
Third Party Web site:
There may be hyperlinks on the site to other web site or locations that are operated and controlled by third parties (“Third Party Web site”). These Third Party Web site may use their own cookies, web beacons and other technology to independently collect information about you. In addition, these Third Party Web site may solicit Personal Information from you. We make no representations regarding the policies or business practices of such Third Party Web site and have no control over the type or use of the information that is collected by these Third Party Web site.