Lighthouse Collection | Mixed Case Deal
6 Bottles | R520
- Lighthouse Syrah 2018 - with delicious dark fruit and a salty finish that lingers on the palate
- Lighthouse Sauvignon Blanc 2019 - a great food companion with plenty of flavour
- 2 x Lighthouse Rosé 2019 - fresh and delightful Provence-style rosé
- Lighthouse Moody Lagoon 2018 - five red cultivars, a wine for every mood
- Cuvee58 Méthode Cap Classique - no pressure, no diamonds
Dedicated to the craft of allowing each wine to tell its own story,
only estate-grown grapes are used to encapsulate this quintessential cool climate.
The range of wines was created to celebrate slopes that deliver wines with vivid fruit expression,
lower acidity and softer tannins leaning themselves more towards earlier release and enjoyment. Benguela Cove has erected its own lighthouse – the beacon that historically guided ships to safety around the Cape – an ode to this marginal climate close to the ocean.
Stormy winds, once a threat to ships end route to the Cape,
now cool the vines anchored in this unique terroir.