Estate Collection | Mixed Case Deal
6 Bottles | R1265
- Benguela Cove Pinot Noir 2019 - packed with layers of fruit and intricate flavour nuances
- Benguela Cove Cabernet Sauvignon 2018 - grown on slopes cooled by the Benguela current
- Benguela Cove Collage 2018 - a perfect snapshot of this vintage
- Benguela Cove Sauvignon Blanc 2019 - captures the essence of a cool climate region
- Benguela Cove Chardonnay 2019 - tropical fruit with a light herbaceous edge
- Benguela Cove Joie De Vivre 2017 - Benguela Cove’s flagship Méthode Cap Classique
SIGNATURE ESTATE WINES
Dedicated to the craft of allowing each wine to tell its own story,
only estate-grown grapes are used to encapsulate this quintessential cool climate.
This range bears consistent quality that echoes the diversity of styles produced from
a single estate, be it red or white wine. The vineyards are brought to life on the
shores of the Bot River lagoon where this special Walker Bay terroir holds the key to
create wines layered with fruit and poised on natural and bright acidities.
Our vines are adjusted to the marginal conditions close to the sea, anchored in
diverse soil types and on different aspects that in turn creates various microclimates
to harbour different varieties. While warm days ensures phenolic ripeness, cool,
moisture-laden sea winds help to establish a cooler median daytime temperature that
allows for slow ripening to preserve gentle characteristics.